NOTE: Serious inquiries only. Unless you’re a close friend of mine, I will generally not work for free. Also, keep in mind any time differences (I live in the Eastern timezone).
Experience in design
- Self-taught in Photoshop since Photoshop 5.0 (Currently on Adobe Photoshop 2022).
What I can do
- General graphic design.
- General web design.
- I can manually install WordPress if need be.
- I can code “Must-use plugins” and custom shortcodes in PHP.
- I can also do WordPress theme customization.
- Twitch TV related work: OBS overlays, panel graphics, offline images…
What I can’t do
- I can’t draw (I’d have to start over from scratch and relearn everything).
- Motion graphics.
- Video editing.
- Certain Twitch TV related works. Specifically, emotes and sub badges (You’re better off seeking out a traditional artist for these).
- Also, I’m not the most proficient in Adobe Illustrator, but I have some familiarity with it.
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
I’m currently a web developer based in Montréal, Québec, Canada. I love Graphic Design tons more than writing code, but I love fashion even more, particularly Women’s Fashion. I even used to maintain a fashion blog called Mediational Field. While writing is not my forte, FASHION IS MY PASSION! I also used to have a blast streaming video games and Graphic Design projects/tutorials on Twitch TV. These days, I spend most of my time trying to meet new people and work on myself, both professionally and personally. I want to design more and move forward on some projects I care deeply for in 2023. Again, thanks for visiting this portfolio!
B C (Instagram: @poisennoize)